Plant Centre Re-Opening
Following the latest Government guidance, we are pleased to announce that our Plant Centre has now reopened. Normal opening hours have resumed. Social distancing and safety measures have been implemented and can be viewed below. Please read our safety measures before visiting for further information.
When visiting our Plant Centre you must adhere to the following;
• Do not visit our Plant Centre if you or anyone in your household are showing symptoms of Covid-19.
• Keep 2m apart from other customers and staff at all times. Floor markings and screens are in place to help with this but spacial awareness is required.
• A maximum of 2 people per household will be allowed in at one time. Please shop alone if possible and please avoid bringing children (under 16) where possible.
• You must use a trolley provided, if there are no trolleys you will be asked to wait so that we can control numbers coming in. This will also help to keep customers 2m apart.
• Hand sanitiser and antibacterial wipes for trolleys are available to all customers and we encourage you to use them.
• Customers will not be required to wear a face mask. This is optional.
• We ask that you only visit if you are purchasing items, please do not come to browse. Avoid touching plants which you do not intend to purchase.
• A new entrance has been installed to create a one way system. Please familiarise yourself with this upon arrival.
• We have a customer advice station where help and advice is available without approaching the till area. At busy times this may be the only place that help and advice is available.
• We will only accept card or contactless payments and Horticultural Trade Association or Olivers Plants gift vouchers. We will not be accepting any cash payments.
• There are no toilet facilities available for customers.
• These changes may be subject to alterations without notice and are under constant review.
We appreciate that these changes might not suit every customer but they are in place to help keep our staff and customers safe and therefore must be adhered to. If you feel you would prefer to stay at home, our Webshop is available to order for home delivery.
We look forward to welcoming you back.
Contact Us Opening Hours
Tel: 01787 220281 Monday - Saturday: 8.30am-5pm
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Sunday: 10am-4pm
Olivers Plants - Coggeshall Road - Earls Colne - Colchester - Essex - CO6 2JX
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Find out more about how the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD) are helping our business grow by clicking here
We are an approved member of the Horticultural Trades Association