Plant Sales Advisor
We are looking for an enthusiastic plants person who can join our team to provide advice on plant selection, plant health advice, maintaining a high quality of plants and producing inspirational displays to showcase our stock throughout the seasons.
We are a growing family-run Plant Centre and production nursery.
Applicants should have extensive plant knowledge and previous experience working in retail horticultural sector. Are you keen to develop your career and take on a good level of responsibility?
The role will include advising all our customers on plant selection,
Key skills for this job include;
• Extensive horticultural knowledge
• Providing excellent customer service
• Creating seasonally relevant displays and information to our customers
• Computer literate, Full training for our EPOS system will be provided
• Ability to work in and maintain a clean and tidy environment
• Strong teamwork within our dedicated team
• Be physically fit.
Ideally candidates will have:
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent horticultural knowledge
• Work quickly and efficiently alone or as part of the team
• Be ready to work in all weather conditions.
• You may be required to work at the production nursery
Applicants must have their own transport.
Full time position 5 day per week to include 1 weekend day or part time but must be available for Bank holidays and 1 weekend day.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org